- "Schobert looks to make his mark in Year 2" (OBR) - "Miscast as an outside linebacker in Ray Horton's 3-4 defense a year ago, Schobert has found new life in the middle of the 4-3 defense as the 'Mike' linebacker after his rookie season..."
- "Duke Johnson in the mold of a Marshall Faulk" (Cleveland.com) - "Browns receivers coach Al Saunders likened his skills to those of Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk. That's lofty praise, but Saunders should know."
- "DeShone Kizer can still start in Week 1, but strong preseason opener a must" (ESPN) - "There have been interesting signals from the Cleveland Browns about their starting quarterback situation."
- "Dispensing of the cold take narratives on Myles Garrett" (WFNY) - "The 2017 Cleveland Browns season is almost upon us. Thanks to the tireless efforts of avid commenter RGB, y’all should know exactly how many days until the first snaps of the preseason."
- "Injuries: Mike Williams (back) starts running again" (NFL.com) - "Los Angeles Chargers first-round pick Mike Williams is out for training camp, but he's making progress in his recovery from a herniated disc."
- "NFL plans to hire up to 24 full-time game officials" (AP) - "The league will begin hiring between 21 and 24 full-time officials from among the current roster of 124 officials for this season."
- "NFL finally reinstates Martavis Bryant for training camp, preseason" (PFT) - "The NFL finally has made a decision about Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant. There’s now only one more decision to make."
- "Carson Palmer admits he never planned to retire" (CBS) - "The Arizona Cardinals faced a scare this offseason as quarterback Carson Palmer appeared to be in limbo on whether or not he'd return for 2017."