The DBN Network proudly presents round 2 of the Absolute Browns program featuring our friend BigTownBrown, who joins DarthBatman. As per usual, I never edit the notes Dartho sends me:
- Preseason breakdown (how preseason is actually exciting to watch.)
- Kizer, Kizer, Kizer.
- Qbs vs Animals.
- Our lack of ability to recall games.
- Cam Erving, not good, but not horrible.
- There can only by on starting QB.
- BTB loves BBC.
- Darth does math.
- Good plays don't count.
- Coley (The man, the myth, the legend).
- Are the Browns 2.0 really the Browns?
- Other NFL ramblings.
- The turning point in the AFCN.
- Browns vs Saints wrap up.
You can listen by clicking the link at the top or bottom of the page, or by going here. If you’d like to do your own thing hit me up firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s our logo:
Finally, a poll was requested for this program, so here goes:
Would you rather be on top of the AFCN because.....
This poll is closed
We are improved
The rest of the AFCN are worse
All the above
Thanks for listening!