- "Duke Johnson receiving increased role in Browns' offense" (AP) - "Undersized running back Duke Johnson has never backed down from a challenge. That mindset is serving him well in his third training camp with the Browns."
- "Why DeShone Kizer Has The Edge To Win" (92.3) - "No one within the organization – publicly or privately – is willing to say they’ve solved the long lost QB conundrum with the 52nd pick in the draft, nor should they be."
- "Boddy-Calhoun's focus in Year 2 is all about technique" (Plain Dealer) - "The final play of the Browns' 2016 season was probably a relief to most fans, a touchdown throw from Landry Jones to Cobi Hamilton in overtime over rookie Briean Boddy-Calhoun."
- "Danny Shelton lifted boulders in Samoa for his offseason workouts" (PFT) - "So it should come as no surprise that Shelton’s offseason workouts featured some odd-object lifting that most people wouldn’t dare try."
- "NFL offers to work with players’ union to study marijuana" (WP) - "The NFL has written to the NFL Players Association offering to work in tandem to study the potential use of marijuana as a pain management tool for players..."
- "Low hit by Vontaze Burfict leads to heated fight at Bengals training camp" (CBS) - "After a 2016 season where he was suspended three games and fined nearly $900,000 for illegal hits, it looks like Vontaze Burfict is starting 2017 right where he left off."
- "Julian Edelman, Stephon Gilmore booted after camp scuffle" (ESPN) - "It didn't take long for one of the newest members of the New England Patriots to make some noise in training camp."
- "New Orleans Saints cut Orlando Franklin after five days" (NFL.com) - "The Orlando Franklin experiment is over in New Orleans. After just five days, the Saints released the offensive lineman, per the NFL's official transaction wire."