- "Kizer will start opener against Steelers unless he flames out" (Plain Dealer) - "Kizer would pretty much have to fall out of the bed and flat on his face in Tampa Bay on Saturday night to lose the starting job, Hue Jackson acknowledged."
- "Browns may still try hard to trade Brock Osweiler" (WKNR) - "The day the Browns acquired Brock Osweiler, the feeling was they would flip him elsewhere. Now that he’s been demoted, it appears those efforts will pick up."
- "Browns confident in young, emerging LB Joe Schobert" (Browns.com) - "The second-year player and former Wisconsin standout has emerged as the team’s starting middle linebacker after an impressive display in a win over the Giants."
- "Christian Kirksey bowls for kids" (ESPN) - "Tuesday night on the players' day off, Kirksey and eight other teammates -- including at least two who knelt with him before the game -- took part in a charity bowling outing."
- "Mitch Trubisky to get time with first team against Titans" (PFT) - "Trubisky will be the second quarterback on the field after playing behind Glennon and Mark Sanchez in the first two games and he will get time with the first team offense."
- "Jaguars bench Bortles, turn to Henne for next preseason game" (AP) - "Chad Henne will start Jacksonville's preseason game against Carolina, a change that could signal the end of Blake Bortles' career with the Jaguars."
- "Injury roundup: Odell Beckham (ankle) not practicing" (NFL.com) - "McAdoo on Tuesday refused to share whether the star wideout is dealing with a high or low ankle sprain, but clarified Wednesday that Beckham was ‘getting treatment.’"
- "NFL's 'My Cleats, My Cause' Campaign Returning for Week 13" (MMQB) - "After the success of the NFL’s "My Cleats, My Cause" campaign last season, the league will bring back its popular customized cleats event this season..."