- "Browns are aggressively trying to trade cornerback Joe Haden" (CBS) - "Haden has also been outplayed in the preseason by not only the other cornerbacks on the roster, but by every other defender, according to PFF's metrics..."
- "Jackson uncertain about Kizer’s playing status vs. Bears" (Browns.com) - "Jackson said Tuesday he was still in the decision-making process when it came to whether or not rookie quarterback DeShone Kizerwould play in Thursday’s preseason finale."
- "Ogbah To Seek Help From Teammates For His Hometown Of Houston" (92.3) - "Ogbah, who is from Nigeria but moved to Houston when he was 9, had an anxious moment when he tried to call his father but couldn’t get through."
- "By Choosing DeShone Kizer, the Cleveland Browns Are Gambling on Upside" (numberFire) - "Typically, it has little to no correlation with regular season performance, but in a positional battle, these numbers matter."
- "Amy Adams Strunk donates $1M to J.J. Watt's relief effort" (ESPN) - "Leaguewide support to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey in the Houston area is getting stronger."
- "Ezekiel Elliott's suspension appeal to stretch to Day 2" (NFL.com) - "After lasting nearly 10 hours on Tuesday, Day 2 of the appeal hearing will resume on Wednesday and possibly a Day 3 on Thursday..."
- "Matthew Stafford has more time, money to help Lions win" (AP) - "Matthew Stafford has more time, and money, to accomplish what the Detroit Lions drafted him to do for the franchise."
- "With Matthew Stafford paid, who’s next?" (PFT) - "If Brady stays, a tag-and-trade remains possible, as does the possibility of paying Garoppolo top-of-the-backup-market money."