- "Joe Thomas: Myles Garrett is the 'total package'" (Plain Dealer) - "Joe Thomas has faced the most ferocious pass-rushers over the past 10 years -- the Dwight Freeneys, Terrell Suggs, DeMarcus Wares and Khalil Macks..."
- "Jackson gives Kizer kudos, laments overall two-minute work" (ESPN) - "There was some rare praise for a quarterback from Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson on Wednesday. Rare, and fleeting."
- "What will be the deciding factor in QB competition?" (Browns.com) - "As Brock Osweiler mentioned last week, nothing the quarterbacks do from the moment they arrive at the facility to when they depart late in the evening goes without scrutiny."
- "Fantasy Football: Kenny Britt Is the Wide Receiver to Target" (numberFire) - "The 2016 season didn't go well at all for the Cleveland Browns. As if finishing with a 1-15 record wasn't already bad enough, they did it with an offense that ranked 31st in scoring."
- "Ryan Tannehill suffers no structural damage to knee" (NFL.com) - "Kinkhabwala reports there is no structural damage to Ryan Tannehill's left knee after he exited practice following a non-contact spill, per a member of the organization."
- "Why Jay Cutler makes more sense than Colin Kaepernick if Dolphins need a QB" (CBS) - "This is the most obvious reason: Dolphins coach Adam Gase has a history working with Cutler. Gase was the offensive coordinator with the Bears in 2015..."
- "Panthers QB Newton doesn't throw for 3rd straight day" (AP) - "Cam Newton was held out of passing drills for the third straight day while battling soreness in his surgically repaired right shoulder."
- "Tom Brady joins three kickers and a punter in the NFL over 40" (PFT) - "Counting Brady, there are now five players in the NFL who are 40 or older. Brady is the only one who plays a position other than kicker or punter."