- "Orange & Brown Scrimmage 2017: Winners and losers" (Plain Dealer) - "The White team defeated the Brown team Friday in the Browns' Orange & Brown Scrimmage, 15-0. But that's just what the scoreboard said. Here's a look at who really won and lost."
- "Kizer could be No. 1 in QB order by Monday despite his 'disappointing' scrimmage" (Cabot) - "DeShone Kizer didn't exactly light it up with the No. 1 offense Friday night in the Orange and Brown scrimmage at FirstEnergy Stadium, but he could still be promoted to No. 1 in the rotation by Monday."
- "Hue Jackson unfazed by spotty quarterback play in team scrimmage" (Grossi) - "What does it say about the state of the Browns’ quarterback competition when the first words out of the mouth of coach Hue Jackson after the team scrimmage in FirstEnergy Stadium is, ‘It was good to walk out of there without any injuries, so we’re excited about that?’"
- "Myles Garrett credited with two sacks in scrimmage but might have had more" (Akron Beacon Journal) - "The officials credited Garrett with two sacks Friday during the Orange and Brown Scrimmage at Cleveland’s FirstEnergy Stadium, but he might have had more."
- "LB Joe Schobert finally in defense that suits him, making push to be starter" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Joe Schobert began last season in the defensive rotation and started three of the first eight games, but he fell out of favor and lost playing time as his rookie year progressed. He played all 16 games, with four starts, and finished with 16 tackles, a half-sack and a pass defensed."
Live Training Camp Updates: