- "Kenny Britt's starting job in jeopardy" (Plain Dealer) - "The drop came at a crucial point in the game, with the Browns trailing 21-10 and Derrick Kindred just having picked off Ben Roethliberger to breathe new life into the Browns."
- "Garrett Vows Not To Return Too Soon From High Ankle Sprain" (92.3) - "Garrett remains in a walking boot on his right leg still waiting for his opportunity to show the NFL why he was the top pick in the draft."
- "Schobert making his mark in Year 2" (OBR) - "Long before Tank Carder went down with a season-ending knee injury, Joe Schobert was closing in on the starting middle linebacker position."
- "Browns face another tough test next in Ravens" (MJ) - "Flacco was crushed on a hit up high by Bengals defensive end Carlos Dunlap. He was evaluated for a concussion and was allowed to continue."
- "Injuries: Colts rule Andrew Luck out for Week 2" (NFL.com) - "Rapoport reported Monday morning that Orlando Scandrick broke his hand in Sunday night's dominant win over the division-rival Giants and will have surgery."
- "NFL moving quickly to reverse halt on Elliott's 6-game ban" (AP) - "The NFL moved quickly Monday in hopes of reversing a federal judge's decision that has blocked the league's six-game suspension..."
- "Rams sign Johnny Hekker to two-year extension, $10M guaranteed" (ESPN) - "Four more years was apparently not enough for Johnny Hekker, quite possibly the game's best punter."
- "Patriots replacing new turf at Gillette Stadium after embarrassing loss to Chiefs" (CBS) - "ESPN's Mike Reiss reported that the Patriots are replacing their turf at Gillette Stadium even though it was installed in May..."