- "Defense striving to prove stellar performance against run in opener wasn’t fluke" (ABJ) - "This is not a misprint: The Browns are tied for first in the NFL in fewest rushing yards allowed. It’s just one game, but that is true."
- "Josh Woodrum didn't give away Ravens' secrets to Browns, he swears" (ESPN) - "Woodrum's four days with the Cleveland Browns last week weren't spent under a bright light while getting interrogated by coach Hue Jackson."
- "Tony Jefferson chose Ravens, and Browns picked Jabrill Peppers" (C-T) - "If Tony Jefferson had chased the money, the safety position would’ve looked a lot different for the Browns-Ravens matchup this weekend in Baltimore."
- "Thomas 4 shy of 10,000 straight snaps: 'Maybe I'm a small inspiration'" (Plain Dealer) - "In his 'aw shucks' fashion, Joe Thomas made light of the fact he's only four snaps away from reaching 10,000 straight -- believed to be the longest streak in NFL history."
- "Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens | Week 2 Game Preview" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns face the Baltimore Ravens in a Week 2 matchup of AFC North rivals." - VIDEO
- "Marshawn Lynch fined $12,000 for middle fingers" (PFT) - "Marshawn Lynch is back in the NFL, and he’s back to being fined for his gestures. The NFL fined Lynch $12,000 for a gesture he made on Sunday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports."
- "NFL trying to speed appeal over blocked Elliott suspension" (AP) - "The NFL is trying to accelerate the timeline in its appeal of a federal judge's injunction that blocked Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension over a domestic violence case."
- "Injuries: Bengals' John Ross (knee) active vs. Texans" (NFL.com) - "Ross felt he could have played in Cincinnati's 20-0 season-opening loss to Baltimore, but doctors held him back as a precaution."