- "Coleman expected to go on injured reserve after surgery" (ABJ) - "Corey Coleman’s teammates hated to hear he suffered a broken bone in his right hand for the second time in less than a year."
- "Kizer says his migraines causes numbness in his limbs and face" (MJ) - "DeShone Kizer can prepare for opponents 23 hours a day six days straight. But there is no way to really prepare or stave off the migraine headaches he occasionally suffers."
- "Garrett's ankle improving & he hasn't been ruled out" (OBR) - "Two weeks have passed and Hue Jackson did not rule Garrett out as of yet for Sunday's game with the Colts. In the previous two weeks, Garrett has been ruled out early in the week."
- "Cleveland Browns open as favorite for first time since 2015" (ESPN) - "Many people assumed the Cleveland Browns would be 0-2 to start the season, but most probably did not predict how competitive the games would be..."
- "NFL denied stay on injunction of Ezekiel Elliott suspension" (USA TODAY) - "Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott's suspension will remain on hold as a federal judge Monday rejected the NFL's request for a stay in the case."
- "Injuries: Pats' Hightower (MCL) could return this week" (NFL.com) - "Rapoport reported Monday that the linebacker's MCL injury was diagnosed by two doctors, who independently labeled it a two-to-three-week setback."
- "Dolphins haven’t made any decisions about Lawrence Timmons" (PFT) - "It would be unwise to cut Timmons over the incident, given the sizable guarantee. They could, at most, suspend him four games without pay..."
- "Judge: NFL concussion victims hit with 'deceptive practices'" (AP) - "A federal judge overseeing the NFL's $1 billion concussion settlement with former players said she's concerned about ‘deceptive practices...’"