- "Kizer’s fear realized when migraine hit Sunday" (C-T) - "Kizer had always worried about a migraine striking during a game. Then it happened in his second NFL game in the middle of a promising first-quarter drive Sunday in Baltimore."
- "Why Hue Jackson believes DeShone Kizer 'is everything I thought he was'" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson knew there would be days like this with DeShone Kizer, and he's not the slightest bit concerned."
- "Will Hue actually make the Browns run game the offense’s backbone?" (WFNY) - "But, beyond the overall struggle of the run game, Hue Jackson’s lack of belief and usage of the run game has been far more egregious."
- "What Rashard Higgins learned from former Browns vet Andrew Hawkins" (Browns.com) - "It was also a feel-good moment for Higgins, a former fifth-round pick, who was waived the day after cut-down day earlier this month."
- "Lawrence Timmons suspended indefinitely by Dolphins" (ESPN) - "The Miami Dolphins suspended starting outside linebacker Lawrence Timmons indefinitely, the team announced on Tuesday."
- "Dolphins acquire LB Stephone Anthony from Saints" (NFL.com) - "The Miami Dolphins on Tuesday acquired linebacker Stephone Anthony from the New Orleans Saints in exchange for a 2018 undisclosed draft pick."
- "RG3 claps back at Santana Moss for saying he gloated about getting Shanahan fired" (CBS) - "But we're still talking about Griffin's tenure in Washington because things went so badly so quickly."
- "Offenses are struggling, but rookies aren’t" (PFT) - "According to the NFL, rookies have accounted for 2,733 yards from scrimmage this season, the highest production from rookies since 1970."