- "Garrett jogs a little on way out to field to serve notice he's close" (Plain Dealer) - "With the cameras rolling, Myles Garrett served notice Thursday that he's getting close to coming back from his high right ankle sprain."
- "Britt Accepts Hue Jackson’s Challenge To Step Up" (92.3) - "Britt was smiling and engaging as he fielded questions in front of his locker about this week’s game in Indianapolis, and for him, the challenge that head coach Hue Jackson gave..."
- "James Burgess seizing opportunities with Browns" (Browns.com) - "Within a span of four months, James Burgess Jr. was cut four times. By the time he arrived in Cleveland in late December, he’d seen four different locker rooms but never saw the field."
- "Why does Jabrill Peppers line up 25 yards deep?" (ESPN) - "Jabrill Peppers violated an old rule this week by answering a question with a question. ‘How many deep balls have we given up?’ was Peppers' answer."
- "Browns, Colts head into Week 3 with plenty of similarities" (AP) - "Jackson sees the Indianapolis Colts as a perfect match. They, like the Browns, will start a young quarterback who is still getting acclimated to a new system."
- "Cleveland Browns vs. Indianapolis Colts | Week 3 Game Preview" (NFL on YouTube) - "Two keys, and an X-Factor to the Week 3 matchup between the Cleveland Browns and the Indianapolis Colts..." - VIDEO
- "NFL ratings struggles getting noticed by Wall Street" (PFT) - "TV ratings for NFL games continue to sputter in comparison to the prior year, even when compared to last year’s sputtered ratings. Wall Street is noticing."
- "Injuries: Rob Gronkowski (groin) limited at practice" (NFL.com) - "Desperately searching for a spark, the down-and-out Cincinnati Bengals didn't find one during Thursday's practice."