Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
TV Channel: CBS - Beth Mowins (play-by-play) & Jay Feely (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: It’s in a dome. Outside, 85 degrees (feels like 86). 0% chain of rain. Winds from ESE at 7 MPH.
Odds: Browns by 1 point.
The areas in ORANGE will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing white jerseys, white pants, and orange socks for the third straight week.
- LT Joe Thomas - In the first quarter against the Ravens, OL Joe Thomas surpassed 10,000 consecutive offensive snaps in his career. He extended his streak to 10,062, the longest active stretch in the league and believed to be the longest in NFL history. The 10-time Pro Bowler has started the past 162 games at left tackle, which is also the longest active streak in the NFL among offensive linemen.
- RB Isaiah Crowell - With 44 yards from scrimmage, would became the fifth Browns player to record 3,000 scrimmage yards since the team returned in 1999.
- TE David Njoku - A receiving TD will make him the first Browns rookie tight end to record multiple TDs in his first three career games.
- The Browns are tied for third in the NFL with 11 passing plays of 20-plus yards this season. Eight different players have hauled in passes of 20-plus yards, the most of any team in the league.
- Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano coached the Browns secondary from 2001-04.
- Colts offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski is a native of Toledo and served three different stints with the Browns; tight ends coach/interim offensive coordinator (2004), offensive coordinator (2007-08), and head coach (2013).
- Colts director of college scouting Morocco Brown served as the Browns vice president of player personnel from 2014-15.
- Colts player personnel strategist Brian Decker held the same position with the Browns from 2014-15.
- Colts defensive line coach Gary Emanuel interned with the Browns in 1999.
- Colts LB Barkevious Mingo was originally selected by the Browns in the first round (sixth overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft. He spent three seasons in Cleveland (2013-15).
- Colts LB Jabaal Sheard was originally selected by the Browns in the second round (37th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft. He spent four seasons in Cleveland (2011-14).
- Colts RB Robert Turbin spent time with the Browns in 2015.
- Vice President of Player Personnel Andrew Berry started in the NFL as a scouting assistant with Indianapolis in 2009 and was with the Colts for seven seasons.
- Senior personnel executive Ryan Grigson served as the Colts General Manager from 2012-16.
- Assistant director of scouting Glenn Cook started his NFL career as a scouting assistant with the Colts in 2011.
- OL Zach Banner was originally selected by the Colts in the fourth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- DL T.Y. McGill appeared in 25 games with the Colts from 2015-16.
- The Browns hold a 15-14 advantage in the all-time series.
- The Browns are looking for their first road win since a 33-30 overtime victory at Baltimore on Oct. 11, 2015.
- These two teams last faced each other in the regular season on December 7, 2014, when the Colts won 25-24. The Browns had two defensive touchdowns, including a pick six from CB Justin Gilbert. But in the final minute, Andrew Luck connected with WR T.Y. Hilton for a go-ahead touchdown.