- "Despite drops, DeShone Kizer confident in Cleveland Browns' receivers" (WKNR) - "The Cleveland Browns’ wide receivers struggled to catch the ball for much of their game against the Indianapolis Colts, and even when they did have big plays..."
- "Breaking down some key areas Browns must improve" (ABJ) - "Many outsiders look at the 0-3 Browns and think the youngest roster in the NFL simply doesn’t have enough talent to consistently win."
- "Duke Johnson a bright spot for Browns: 'It's 29's job to make a play'" (Browns.com) - "If it seems like good things happen whenever Duke Johnson touches the ball, you’re not alone in that observation."
- "Give Duke the Damn Ball" (WFNY) - "Two. Seven. Eight. No, I am not counting to 10 to calm down. Those are the amount of touches Browns running back/wide receiver Duke Johnson has received in the first three weeks of the season."
- "Injuries: Nick Perry (hand) back at Packers practice" (NFL.com) - "Green Bay is welcoming an important defender back into the club -- and he's bringing his own club to the party."
- "Lawrence Timmons reinstated, will play Sunday" (PFT) - "The Dolphins have reinstated Lawrence Timmons, and the linebacker will play Sunday against the Saints, PFT has confirmed."
- "John Mara 'very unhappy with' Odell Beckham over his fire hydrant celebration" (CBS) - "What Mara is upset about, of course, is Beckham's touchdown celebration during which he mimed the act of a dog urinating on a fire hydrant."
- "Trent Richardson signs with CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders" (ESPN) - "Trent Richardson has signed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League, the team announced Tuesday."