- "Peppers 'couldn't sleep for about 2 days' after rough outing" (Plain Dealer) - "Jabrill Peppers has tossed and turned for a few nights since Jacoby Brissett tossed and T.Y. Hilton turned him in Sunday's 31-28 loss to the Colts."
- "Dealing with Browns' long rebuild: A few ideas" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns would have to finish 5-8 over their last 13 games to reach the five-win threshold I predicted for them just before the season."
- "Myles Garrett not practicing Wednesday, but still might play" (OBR) - "That is the question the Browns are keeping the Bengals guessing as to whether Myles Garrett returns from his high ankle sprain for this week's game with the Bengals."
- "Jordan Leslie hopes spectacular first catch leads to more opportunities" (ABJ) - "The bar Jordan Leslie set for himself with his first NFL catch might as well be as high as the Empire State Building."
- "NFL targets entire Elliott suit in bid to restore 6-game ban" (AP) - "The NFL has asked a federal appeals court to dismiss Ezekiel Elliott's entire lawsuit in its bid to lift an injunction..."
- "Injuries: Randall Cobb set to play for Packers vs. Bears" (NFL.com) - "The Packers receiver told NFL Network's Omar Ruiz that he's ‘optimistic’ he'll play on Thursday Night Football against the Bears this week."
- "Timberlake reportedly 'finalizing' deal to perform at Super Bowl" (CBS) - "The Super Bowl is going to get a familiar face for halftime of Super Bowl LII when the game comes to Minnesota."
- "Peyton Manning rules out Senate run, again" (PFT) - "Peyton Manning continues to have no interest in being a politician. He said it in March, and he said it again on Wednesday."