- "Myles Garrett Practices Thursday, Browns Want To ‘Be Smart’ About His Return" (CBS) - "Myles Garrett returned to practice Thursday opening the door for him to make his NFL regular season debut Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals."
- "Danny Shelton dealing with calf injury" (Browns.com) - "Danny Shelton suffered a calf injury during Wednesday’s practice and his status for Sunday’s game and beyond is uncertain. Shelton, who dealt with a knee injury during the preseason..."
- "0-hio: Bengals, Browns both enter matchup winless, desperate" (AP) - "An in-state NFL rivalry pitting distant neighbor against neighbor has lost its bite. Cincinnati vs. Cleveland is more of a professional pillow fight these days."
- "Kenny Britt still believes Cleveland Browns QB DeShone Kizer could be one of the greats" (WKYC) - "All throughout training camp, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Kenny Britt trumpeted the virtues of rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer..."
- "Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns | Week 4 Game Preview" (NFL on YouTube) - "The keys to victory, X-Factor, and game prediction for the Week 4 matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Source: Broken ribs sideline Packers' Ty Montgomery" (ESPN) - "The Green Bay Packers lost running back Ty Montgomery to broken ribs on their first possession Thursday night, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter."
- "Mike McCarthy: ‘Everything looks positive’ with Davante Adams" (PFT) - "Mike McCarthy said he’s received positive reports on the condition of wide receiver Davante Adams following Thursday night’s win over the Chicago Bears."
- "Let's find out if quarterbacks are really worth all that money" (CBS) - "Quarterback is king in the NFL. With the increasing emphasis on the passing game, the key to sustained NFL success is good quarterback play."