Every so often the clouds align and we’re able to provide not just “additional” Browns’ coverage (pre and not just post) but also some uniquely new items. I’m happy to do both with this one as Ez Does It welcomes back to the network three special guests, all of whom are writing contributors to this very website.
In the first portion of the ‘cast I get to chat with Josh Finney, and we get into (among other things):
- The DeShone Kizer project, and our varying bullishness
- The overall direction of the franchise, considering the starting point
- If I could have just ONE play back from last week...
- His article from this last week: Week 3 Angst: 13 troubling sights
Josh is a good dude, and right after visiting with him I had the pleasure to talk with the two writers that joined DBN in that role at the same time I did: Robo (45 second pause) dawg, and Apocrylle. Even with a 15 hour difference between the three parties, we’re able to discuss:
- The difference between being a commenter and being a writer
- expectations of week 4
- Wide Receivers
- MOAR weapons
- Jags crushing the Ravens, real or mirage
- The Cleveland Indians are really, really good
Also Robo breaks down this great stuff from Joe Thomas about rushing efficiency:
To listen you can click on the player at the top of the screen. Alternatively, you can hit the widget just betweeb the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article), or simply follow this link:
As always, we are looking for new talent so if you’d like to try your hand at this, shoot me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think you can, you’re already there.
Thanks for listening!