- RB Kelvin Taylor - 5-10, 197 lbs. - Originally a 6th round pick by the San Francisco 49ers in 2016. Since then, he’s spent his time on practice squads or offseason rosters on the 49ers, Seahawks, Chiefs, and Falcons. He is the son of former Jaguars RB Fred Taylor, which makes me feel old.
- OL Joseph Cheek - 6-6, 300 lbs. - Originally an undrafted free agent signed by the New Orleans Saints in 2016. He’s been on the practice squads of the Chiefs and Texans.
- DL Ricky Ali’ifua - 6-2, 300 lbs. - Originally an undrafted free agent signed by the Kansas City Chiefs in 2017.
- DL Jeremy Faulk - 6-1, 305 lbs. - Originally an undrafted free agent signed by the New York Jets in 2017. He was the 34th ranked defensive lineman in last year’s draft class, per Dane Brugler of CBS Sports. Brugler said, “He is shorter than ideal, but uses his natural leverage and initial quicks to penetrate gaps, showing range, hustle and closing burst.”
- LB Max Bullough - 6-3, 258 lbs. - Originally an undrafted free agent signed by the Houston Texans in 2014, playing in a total of 30 games with 4 starts and 35 tackles in his career.
- DB Corey White - 5-11, 205 lbs. - Originally a 5th round pick by the New Orleans Saints in 2012. He has played in 66 games during his five NFL seasons, including 24 starts. During that stretch, he’s logged 151 tackles, 22 passes defensed, 6 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, and 2 fumble recoveries. He has seen action with the Saints, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Bills.
Six more players signed to reserve/future contracts by Browns
Some more offseason additions for Cleveland.