- "McCourty says players were ‘bugged’ by season-long comments about lack of talent" (C-T) - "Hue Jackson said the stigma of only the second 0-16 season in NFL history will force the Browns to sell themselves. To fans. To potential draft picks. To free agents."
- "Jackson apologizes after dismal 0-16 season" (AP) - "One day after an inconceivable season ended without a win, Cleveland's coach was grateful to still have his job and Jackson took steps to sooth an angry fan base and players who may have doubts about him."
- "How Hue Jackson will have to sell the 0-16 Browns to the Josh Rosens and free agents" (Plain Dealer) - "Jackson knows that 0-16 will be a hard sell for college prospects such as Josh Rosen, top free agents and even fans who've jumped off the bandwagon in droves."
- "Refocused: Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Cleveland Browns 24" (PFF) - "Gordon once again proved to be among the few bright spots on the Browns as he hauled in all four of his catchable targets for 115 yards."
- "Injuries: LeSean McCoy (ankle) could play against Jags" (NFL.com) - "The running back was carted off in the third quarter of the Week 17 win over the Miami Dolphins with a sprained ankle."
- "NFL coaching tracker 2018: Updates, latest news and rumors on firings and hires" (CBS) - "As things stand, Chuck Pagano, Jack Del Rio, Jim Caldwell and John Fox have already joined Ben McAdoo in the unemployment line."
- "Jim Harbaugh says he’s not leaving Michigan" (PFT) - "Jim Harbaugh has stayed at each of his other coaching jobs for exactly four years. He’s staying at Michigan, where he has worked for only three years."
- "Jon Gruden expected to become Raiders' head coach" (ESPN) - "Jon Gruden is expected to become the next head coach of the Oakland Raiders, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter."