First off, ICYMI my man Thelonius7 posted an adjunct to his post-parade ‘cast of Straight No Chaser last week, but I didn’t post an article for it because I am a loathsome fellow, generally. In that vein we return once again for The Most Important Offseason Of Our Lifetimes 2018™, and I usher in the momentousness of the thing with the first offseason offering of Ez Does It:
- This was the hardest season of my Cleveland Browns watching life, by far
- The progression of misery these last three years have been
- Rehashing a bit of the Joe Haden saga
- Cheerfully recalling the careers of Joe Thomas, Joshua Cribbs & Eric Turner (my three most favorite Browns all-time)
- The biggest Browns’ needs heading into the offseason
- The best way to address those needs
- Mayfield, Baker
- Some draft scenarios that are in the neighborhood of plausibility
Come to think of it, Neighborhood of Plausibility might not be a bad name of a podcast or something. Perhaps someone can adopt it should they ever feel the urge (as we get further and further away from the misery that wast the actual on-field product) to join what we do here on the ‘ol network. Just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
However to listen to this piece, simply click on the player at the top of the page. Or, should you not like that option, there’s also the widget-thing located in betweeb the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). Alternatively, you can just go here:
As always, let us know what you think in the comments’ section below. Thanks for listening!