Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 5 game against the Baltimore Ravens:
|LB||James Burgess Jr.||Knee||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DB/LB||Anthony Levine Sr.�||Hamstring||DNP||LIMITED||LIMITED||QUESTIONABLE|
- The only player out for the Browns is LB James Burgess.
- Two players are listed as questionable: OLB Christian Kirksey and FS Damarious Randall. Randall has been playing through his heel injury for two games now, so I expect him to do it again. Kirksey has a case of the flu, but is expected to play too.
- There was some concern earlier in the week about the knee injuries for both WR Jarvis Landry and WR Antonio Callaway, but both players practiced fully on Friday.
- QB Tyrod Taylor will be the backup this week. TE Seth DeValve is off the injury report and could be in line for some playing time again on Sunday.
- Two players are out for the Ravens: OLB Tim Williams and CB Anthony Averett. Seven players are listed as questionable for Baltimore; the only one there might be some concern about is depth NT Michael Pierce, who was added to the injury report on Friday.