- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Andrew Catalon (play-by-play) & James Lofton (analyst)
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
- Online streaming: FuboTV
- Weather: 76 degrees (feels like 80). 20% chance of precipitation, 7 MPH wind from the Northwest.
- Odds: Ravens by 3 points.
- Over/under: 45.5
The areas in CYAN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
The Browns will be wearing the color rush uniforms they wore on Thursday night against the Jets:
Interesting Stats / Notes
- RB Carlos Hyde - His active streak of six consecutive games with a rushing touchdown (2017-18) is the NFL’s longest.
- DE Myles Garrett - With two sacks, will pass Michael Dean Perry (1988-89) for the fourth-most sacks by a Brown in his first two seasons (13.5).
At 22 years and 277 days old last week at OAK, #Browns rookie RB @NickChubb21 became the youngest Brown since Jim Brown in 1958 (22 years, 272 days) to rush for over a 100 yards and score multiple touchdowns in a single game. pic.twitter.com/Ah3qjDRUWa— Mike Annarella (@m_annarella) October 5, 2018
- Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome is the Browns all-time leader in receiving yards (7,980), playing in 198 consecutive games over 13 seasons. Newsome was a first-round pick in 1978, who was later inducted into the Browns’ Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Newsome’s first front officejob was in the Browns’ personnel department in 1991.
- Browns head coach Hue Jackson served as Baltimore’s QBs coach from 2008-09.
- Browns senior offensive assistant Al Saunders spent two seasons (2009-10) on the Ravens’ coaching staff.
- Ravens special teams coordinator/associate head coach Jerry Rosberg was the special teams coordinator for the Browns from 2001-06 and Ravens defensive line coach Joe Cullen held the same role with the Browns in 2013.
- Ravens senior personnel assistant George Kokinis began his NFL career working in the Browns’ scouting department (1991-95) after serving an internship with the team’s operations department. He also served as general manager of the Browns for part of the 2009 season.
- Browns QB Tyrod Taylor was a member of the Baltimore Ravens from 2011-14 and won Super Bowl XLVII with the club.
- Browns DL Carl Davis was a member of the Ravens from 2015-17 and fellow DL Trevon Coley originally signed with the Ravens as an undrafted free agent in 2016.
- Ravens QB Robert Griffin III spent the 2016 season with the Browns.
- Ravens DB Kai Nacua was a member of the Browns organization in 2017, recording 13 total tackles for Cleveland.
- Ravens WR Willie Snead IV was originally signed by the Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
- The Browns have a 9-29 all-time record against the Ravens.
- The last time these two teams met was on December 17, 2017, when the Ravens beat the Browns 27-10. Cleveland took a 7-3 lead mid-way through the second quarter, but then Baltimore closed out the first half with two touchdown passes to take a 17-3 lead and never look back.