|RB||Duke Johnson Jr.||Thigh||FULL||FULL||FULL|
Kansas City Chiefs
- The only player ruled out for Cleveland is LB Joe Schobert.
- Two players returning from injury this week are WR Rashard Higgins and CB E.J. Gaines. Gaines’ return will allow FS Damarious Randall to return to his free safety role. My big curiosity will be who gets awarded the nickel position between T.J. Carrie and Briean Boddy-Calhoun. Higgins says he is 100% ready to go.
- The news is less pleasant for WR Antonio Callaway. He hurt his ankle on Thursday and was held out on Friday, and is listed as questionable for Sunday. The other concern is LT Desmond Harrison, who did not practice on Friday with an illness. C JC Tretter has been laboring for weeks on his sore ankle; it looks like the team will try to have him gut it out through the bye week.
- The Chiefs will be without two players: starting C Mitch Morse and backup LB Frank Zombo. Guess who starts for Morse? Austin Reiter! He will make his second straight start.
- LB Anthony Hitchens and LB Justin Houston are both questionable for the Chiefs. Houston has missed the past three games, so it is unclear if he’ll be ready to go yet. Hitchens is also shaky on whether he will play.