- Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET
- Location: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- TV Channel: CBS - Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Trent Green (analyst) & Bruce Arians (analyst)
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
- Online streaming: FuboTV
- Weather: 77 degrees (feels like 77). 0% chance of precipitation, 3 MPH wind from the Northwest.
- Odds: Texans by 6 points.
- Over/under: 48
The areas in GREEN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
Interesting Stats / Notes
- QB Baker Mayfield - With at least two passing scores, will have done so in six consecutive games and starts for the first time by a Brown since Frank Ryan in 1967. He will also tie for the best streak in franchise history. A passing score will mark the first time a Brown has done so in nine straight starts in a season since Bernie Kosar (10) in 1987.
- P Britton Colquitt - With three punts inside the 20, will mark a new team record for asingle season (33).
- The Browns are second in the NFL in the takeaways column after finishing in last place a season ago with 13 and have improved their league-low 2017 turnover ratio (-28) to +14, tied for first in the NFL.
- Texans assistant head coach/defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel served two tenures in Cleveland, first as defensive coordinator/DL coach in 2000 and then as head coach from 2005-08.
- Browns head coach Gregg Williams was a graduate assistant at the University of Houston from 1988-89 and was also a member of the Houston Oilers staff.
- Browns vice president of player personnel Alonzo Highsmith was drafted by the Houston Oilers with the third overall selection of the 1987 NFL Draft, playing three seasons in Houston. Highsmith’s father, Walter, played for the Oilers in 1972.
- Texans QB Brandon Weeden was a first-round draft pick by the Browns in 2012, playing two seasons with the club. Weeden set the franchise’s rookie record with 3,385 passing yards.
- CB Johnson Bademosi spent his first four NFL seasons with Cleveland, leading the team in special teams tackles each of his four seasons. Bademosi’s 61 special teams tackles in 2014 ranked second in the NFL.
- Texans DL coach Anthony Weaver, assistant special teams coach Tracy Smith and special teams coordinator Brad Seely all previously worked as coaches for the Browns.
- Texans ILB Josh Keyes played for the Browns in 2017.
- The Browns have a 3-6 all-time record against the Texans.
- The last time these two teams met was on October 15, 2017 in Houston, where the Texans defeated the Browns 33-17. It was a 33-3 blowout heading to the fourth quarter before the Browns scored a pair of touchdowns.