As we move ever-closer to commencement of The Most Important Draft Of Our Lifetimes 2018, the triumvirate of Fourth, Gin_and_Tonic and I gathered around the hard corners of our virtual table in order to talk about what we’ll be doing, what we should be doing, what we might be doing, and everything else in between, in this latest installment of The DBN Squaretable. As an added bonus, we did our level best to incorporate many of the soundclips from the Thursday press conference of Browns’ GM John Dorsey, in the hopes of gleaning some insight as to the direction we will, might, or should go in.
Discussed (among other things):
- When the press conference happened, there were seven days until the draft.
- There is, in fact, a process
- Discussing which of Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Lamar Jackson, or Josh Allen should be our pick at #1
- A pretty intriguing (and possibly accurate) presumption of just whom Dorsey is speaking to, and it’s both surprising and also sensible.
- Which player other than QB do you want to come out of the draft with?
- Physical vs. Mental, and whether or not that is an actual dichotomy
There’s more, but to find out you’ll just have to give a listen. In order to do that, simply hit the player at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can use the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). Or, you can utilize this nifty action box:
Let us know your thoughts, including which of these QB’s (and position players) you most want to come away with this Thursday (which was exactly seven days from Dorsey’s presser, btw) in the comments’ section below. Or you can write your displeasure more personally via email by sending me a note: email@example.com
Thanks for listening!