The draft has now been over for two weeks, and the deadness of the NFL year is most assuredly here. We’re officially knee-deep into the doldrums for Cleveland Browns news. Getting into it as usual during this installment of Ez Does It, wherein:
- Why drafting Baker Mayfield was so personally important
- A nice letter from a listener
- A review of the offensive line, particularly the depth
- A wild deviation about the way John Dorsey goes about drafting
- More on Mayfield
- Why I’m pretty confident Austin Corbett will be starting at LT
- A verbal description of my yearly spring league idea
- The word of the day
To listen, you can hit the player at the top of the screen, the one located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article) or just go here:
Feedback always appreciated in the comments’ section below. One thing I asked about during the Spring League discussion was submissions for team names, so if you are so inclined appreciate the ideas. You can also email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for pretty much any reason.
Thanks for listening!