In an attempt to continue the HYPE which has enthralled so many of us over the course of this offseason, myself, Cleveland Indians and general baseball super-fan Fourth, and our ‘ol buddy Gin_and_Tonic gather around a table with corners on it in order to talk some Cleveland Browns. We’re all starting to get excited about the upcoming campaign and we delve into a number of disparate areas:
- Training camp right around the corner, what to expect?
- How much playing time is too much in preseason?
- The Baker Mayfield/Tyrod Taylor paradigm.
- Expectations for this year
- Reviewing all that went wrong last year
- Players we expect to break out in 2018
- Understanding Hue Jackson
- For some reason we talk about the Giants for a bit
- Nick Chubb is beast
To listen, simply hit the player at the top of the page. Conversely, you can utilize the widget conveniently located between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). Or just go here:
You can let us know what you think in the comments’ section below, and as always if you’d like to either ad your voice or advertise something, hit me up: email@example.com
Thanks for listening!