Game Time/Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 8:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX (Joe Buck & Troy Aikman) - National Game
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 74 degrees (feels like 74). 0% precipitation. Winds from WSW at 5 MPH.
Odds: Browns by 3 points.
The NFL Network will re-broadcast the Eagles-Browns game on Friday (Aug. 24) at 10 AM ET, and Wednesday (Aug. 29) at 4:00 PM ET.
FOX will be broadcasting the game live nationally (the local affiliate is WJW, FOX 8).
- Browns LB Mychal Kendricks was a member of the Eagles’ Super Bowl LII-winning team last year.
- Eagles WR Bryce Treggs and QB Joe Callahan both spent time with the Browns.
- Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson was a QB for the Browns during the 2000 season, playing in 11 games and starting eight. Pederson completed 117 passes for 1,047 yards and two touchdowns.
- Browns DL coach Clyde Simmons played his first eight seasons in the NFL with the Eagles and was drafted by Philadelphia in 1986. Simmons started every game on the defensive line for the Eagles from 1988-93.
- Browns QB coach Ken Zampese secured his first NFL job with the Eagles as an offensive assistant in 1998.
- Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz’s first NFL job came as a college/pro scout for the Browns in 1993.
- Eagles S coach Tim Hauck was the Browns’ DBs coach in 2012.
- Eagles LBs coach Ken Flajole coached the Browns’ ILBs in 2016.
- Eagles DB coach Cory Undlin was an assistant coach for the Browns from 2005-08.
-These two teams last squared off on September 11, 2016, in Cleveland, when the Eagles defeated the Browns 29-10. It was Carson Wentz’ first game in the NFL, and although the Eagles only led 13-7 at the half, Cleveland could only manage a field goal the rest of the way under Robert Griffin III as the Eagles slowly piled it on.