Our friends and veteran DBN Authors Josh Finney and Mike Krupka join us once again for another hearty installment of the aptly named Finney & Krupka Show (I came up with that all by myself, by the way). The guys got together to talk some Cleveland Browns, and right as the program commenced the big news about the trade of Corey Coleman occurred, making for some lively reaction. In addition to that:
- They were joined in the broadcast by Jay Cosmo
- Has this been a typical Browns’ offseason?
- There has seems to be an emphasis on skill players
- COREY COLEMAN TRADED!
- Hue Jackson doesn’t do well with young players
- Knees got wobbled
- (They likely are not going to be/were thrilled to find out what the compensation was)
Suffice it to say, this kinded dominated the rest of the conversation - though other things did certainly get touched upon. To listen, hit the player at the top of the page. You can also use the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). Or, this:
Let us know what you think in the comments’ section below, and of course if you are ever into doing your own thing here on the ‘Network, just let me know by sending me a note: email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!