- “Jackson felt Pittsburgh Steelers were offsides on blocked field goal in OT” (WKYC) - “Jackson felt the Browns should get another chance at a game-winning try because the Steelers, in his opinion, lined up offsides.”
- “No-win situation: Browns can’t finish in tie with Steelers” (AP) - “When the ball deflected off T.J. Watt’s left hand and fluttered to a water-logged landing, well short of the crossbar, there was nothing more the Browns could do.”
- “Tie ‘nothing to be excited about’: These Browns want more” (ESPN) - “How many teams came out of Week 1 assured of a better record than they had last year? Just one, folks. Your Cleveland Browns.”
- “Myles Garrett, Denzel Ward introduce themselves to Ben Roethlisberger with sacks and turnovers” (C-T) - “The Browns’ No. 1 and No. 4 overall draft picks the last two years did just about all they could to deliver a victory Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium.”
- “Josh Gordon wasn’t supposed to start, but he did” (PFT) - “That tension surfaced briefly today, from Jackson’s perspective, regarding the fact that receiver Josh Gordon wasn’t supposed to start on Sunday. But he did.”
- “Refocused, NFL Week 1: Cleveland Browns 21, Pittsburgh Steelers 21” (PFF) - “The conditions weren’t ideal, but the performance of Tyrod Taylor will have done nothing to quieten those wanting Baker Mayfield to start.”
- “Injury roundup: Will Fuller will not play vs. Patriots” (NFL.com) - “Will Fuller (hamstring) will not play against the New England Patriots. He was among the team’s inactive players for Sunday after being limited in practice all week.”
BUY IT NOW:
Make sure you buy your own “Undefeated 0-0-1” t-shirts now while they are hot off the iron!
The shirts start at $25 for most sizes. Get your t-shirt here, and let us know if you order one!