Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 3 game against the New York Jets:
New York Jets
- The only players officially ruled out for Cleveland are DE Emmanuel Ogbah and TE Seth DeValve. DE Chris Smith will continue to start for Ogbah.
- WR Jarvis Landry was limited all week with a knee injury and was listed as questionable. This morning, though, ESPN reports that he is expected to play against the Jets:
Cleveland WR Jarvis Landry who is listed as questionable with a knee injury, is expected to play tonight against the New York Jets, per @diannaESPN.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 20, 2018
- Cleveland will probably be without LB Christian Kirksey again, who is doubtful. The other injury concern is FS Damarious Randall, who did not practice all week with a heel injury. If Randall cannot play, then Briean Boddy-Calhoun would start in his place.
- UPDATE: Per Mary Kay Cabot of the Plain Dealer, Randall will be active and play tonight.
- The Jets are without backup TE Neal Sterling and starting OLB Josh Martin. Starting S Marcus Maye is doubtful after not practicing all week.