- The only player out for the Browns this week is OLB James Burgess.
- Burgess’ exit comes at a fortunate time for Cleveland, in the sense that they are getting reinforcements back on the defensive side of the ball. After missing the past two games, both DE Emmanuel Ogbah and OLB Christian Kirksey are set to return to action, and presumably the starting lineup.
- Two other players to watch are FS Damarious Randall and TE Seth DeValve, who are questionable. Randall did not practice Wednesday or Thursday, but was a limited participant on Friday with a heel injury. He played all game on short rest with it against the Jets, so the assumption here is that he will play against the Raiders, having had extended rest. DeValve was a limited participant in practice all week and has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury.
- QB Tyrod Taylor has cleared the concussion protocol, but head coach Hue Jackson did not say whether Taylor or veteran QB Drew Stanton would be the backup this week. Taylor is also dealing with a back issue.
- The Raiders have one player out: backup S Karl Joseph. RT Donald Penn will play after leaving last week’s game with a concussion. CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was a late addition to the injury report after tweaking his hamstring on Friday, but he is expected to play.