The Browns are on the road to take on the Raiders in Week 4. Here are some nuggets about Sunday’s contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA
- TV Channel: FOX - Sam Rosen (play-by-play) & Ronde Barber (analyst)
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
- Online streaming: FuboTV
- Weather: 69 degrees (feels like 69). 0% chance of precipitation, 14 MPH wind from the West/South.
- Odds: Raiders by 3 points.
- Over/under: 45
The areas in BLUE will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
The Browns have not yet revealed what uniforms they will wear in Week 4. We do know they will wear their all-brown color rush uniforms two more times this season, but it will be at home.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- RB Carlos Hyde - With a rushing touchdown, becomes the first Brown since Peyton Hillis in 2010 to have at least one rushing score in each of the first four games of a single season. He would be the first Brown to do so in four consecutive games since Trent Richardson did it in 2012.
- With any defensive player securing at least 2.0 sacks, it would be the first time in franchise history that a Browns player has at least 2.0 sacks in each of the first four games to start a season.
- The Browns 1-1-1 record is the team’s best start since 2011, when the team opened the season 2-1.
- Browns WR Rod Streater was a member of the Raiders from 2012-15, collecting 109 receptions for 1,564 yards and eight touchdowns. Streater signed with Oakland as an undrafted free agent out of Temple.
- Raiders DL Ahtyba Rubin was a sixth-round pick in 2008 by the Browns, playing his first seven seasons in Cleveland. DL Frostee Rucker joins Rubin on the Raiders DL of previous Browns players,as Rucker was a member of the Browns in 2012.
- Browns DB T.J. Carrie was a member of the Raiders for the first four years of his career. Carrie is also a native of Antioch, Calif.
- Browns head coach Hue Jackson served as head coach of the Oakland Raiders in 2011, going 8-8 at the helm. Jackson had multiple current Browns assistant coaches on his Raiders staff in 2011, including senior offensive assistant Al Saunders, OL coach Bob Wylie and defensive quality control coach Eric Sanders.
- Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther held the same role with the Cincinnati Bengals for the past 13 seasons, most of which were with Browns QBs coach Ken Zampese and Jackson.
- Raiders senior defensive assistant Jim O’Neil was the Browns defensive coordinator from 2014-15.
- Browns WR coach Adam Henry spent five seasons (2009-11) as an assistant coach with the Raiders.
- Browns Assistant OL coach Mark Hutson spent three seasons (2012-14) as the Raiders TE coach.
- The Browns have a 10-12 all-time record against the Raiders. However, the Browns began the series 1-9, and have since been 9-3.
- The last time these two teams met was on September 27, 2015, when the Raiders beat the Browns by a final score of 27-20. Down 20-3 in the third quarter, the Browns tried to rally behind QB Josh McCown with touchdown passes to TE Gary Barnidge and WR Travis Benjamin. Barnidge led the team with 6 catches for 105 yards. Cleveland’s comeback attempt at the end of the game was stopped when McCown’s pass to what appeared to be an open Benjamin streaking down the sideline was intercepted by S Charles Woodson.