The Week 1 game between the Cleveland Browns and the Pittsburgh Steelers will air on CBS at 1:00 PM ET. The game will be called by Greg Gumbel and Trent Green, which is kind of funny because they had the same call for these two teams last year to open the season. There is a new element this year — Bruce Arians, who is now retired from coaching, joins them as part of a three-man booth. He should have plenty of stories to tell about his time with both organizations.
Note: Coverage areas are subject to change. The map is from 506sports.com; click here to see all of their NFL coverage maps this week.
WEEK 1 NFL GAMES AIRING NATIONALLY OR IN CLEVELAND
- Thursday - 8:20 PM ET: Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles (NBC)
- Sunday - 1:00 PM ET: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns (CBS)
- Sunday - 4:25 PM ET: Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers (FOX)
- Sunday - 8:20 PM ET: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (NBC)
- Monday - 7:10 PM ET: New York Jets vs. Detroit Lions (ESPN)
- Monday - 10:20 PM ET: Oakland Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers (ESPN)
We will have open threads on DBN for all Browns and prime time games.