|LB||James Burgess Jr.||Concussion||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
- The Browns are relatively healthy compared to many teams this week. The only player ruled out is CB E.J. Gaines, who is working his way back to be the No. 3 or No. 4 cornerback.
- LB James Burgess may still be a week away from returning from a concussion, as he is listed as doubtful. But rookie LB Genard Avery has recovered quicker than expected and looks ready-to-go for a big role in Week 1.
- WR Josh Gordon was a full participant in Friday’s practice.
- DT Trevon Coley, who missed several preseason games with an ankle injury, is ready to start again.
- The only player on the injury report for Pittsburgh is TE Vance McDonald, who is ruled out. Of course, RB Le’Veon Bell also appears to be out due to a contract holdout.