Well, that certainly was unexpected. Breaking tradition, the Cleveland Browns come away from week 1 without a loss to add to what seems to be an endless string. They don’t get a win either, however, as for the first time in three decades the good guys play to a tie, squaring up the (rightfully) hated Pittsburgh Steelers 21-21 at FOSFEF.
Lots to unpack in this one:
- On one hand, very sloppy game
- On the other hand, tremendous effort to pull it together at the end
- The rain had a pretty major impact
- The special teams are a concern
- Myles Garrett is officially a force of nature
- Denzel Ward will be joining him there shortly
- Substantial pressure from the defense
- In the end, much to be pleased with and much to be concerned with
Give it a listen by pressing the play button on the embedded graphic at the top of the page. You an also access it by using the widget located in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). You can also do this:
Feel free to give detailed criticism in the comments’ section below. If you’d like to more personalize the experience than feel free to hit me up on any of the social medias or via email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!