- Browns add seven assistant coaches (ohio.com) - Freddie Kitchens continued to fill out his coaching staff with the additions of seven assistants, the Browns announced Friday.
- Baker Mayfield’s fine for sideline gesture reduced (cleveland.com) - Baker Mayfield’s $10,026 fine from the NFL for a sideline gesture was reduce by more than 80 percent, which means it’s closer to $2,000 now, a league source told cleveland.com on Friday.
- An in-depth look at Emmanuel Ogbah (DPD) - After an underwhelming 2018 campaign and entering the last year of his rookie contract, what does the future hold for Cleveland Browns defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah?
- HoF finalists that Browns could have had (Canton Repository) - Players the Browns passed on in the expansion era are beginning to hit Hall of Fame elections in full force. What was Butch Davis thinking when he passed on Richard Seymour ... and especially Ed Reed?
- Cowboys part ways with Scott Linehan (NFL.com) - The conversation about who would and should call plays for the Dallas Cowboys persisted all season. It won’t be Scott Linehan in 2019. The Cowboys announced Friday they have parted ways with the longtime NFL offensive coordinator after five seasons.
- Better backup option to Lamar Jackson: RG3 or Tyrod Taylor? (ESPN) - For the better part of the past decade, the backup quarterback position was an afterthought for the Baltimore Ravens. Joe Flacco won plenty of games and rarely missed any. Now, with the Ravens moving forward with Lamar Jackson, Baltimore needs to make sure it finds the right fit.
- DeSean Jackson unsure about return to Tampa Bay (TMZ Sports) - DeSean Jackson says he has yet to talk with new Bucs coach Bruce Arians ... and tells TMZ Sports he has no idea where he’ll play next season.
- Byron Leftwich meets the media (Tampa Bay Times) - Among the assistant coaching hires that new Bucs head coach Bruce Arians made over the past several days, making former NFL quarterback Byron Leftwich a full-time offensive coordinator and play-caller is arguably the most intriguing.