- Christian Wilkins to Browns in PFF mock draft (PFF) - Steve Palazzolo gives the Browns some help along the defensive interior in his latest mock draft.
- Andre Dillard to Browns in mock draft (NFL.com) - NFL.com’s Daniel Jeremiah gives the Browns a new offensive tackle in his first mock draft of the year.
- Todd Monken provides perfect compliment to Freddie Kitchens (cleveland.com) - The tracing of two popular concepts are vital to understand how new offensive coordinator Todd Monken will mesh with head coach Freddie Kitchens. Both hail from heavy passing systems, Monken in the “Air Raid” and Kitchens in the “Air Coryell.”
- Behind the competitive fire that fuels Michael Thomas (ESPN) - New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas wants to let you know -- the fans, his teammates, his coaches, his opponents -- exactly what he feels capable of. He wants to let you know, again.
- Heating system gives Chiefs a handle on the field (Kansas City Star) - The national spotlight and attention of the sports world will definitely fall Sunday upon Arrowhead Stadium, site of the AFC Championship Game. Then again, plenty of attention has been directed toward the stadium — specifically, its field — for more than a week.
- Rams may have best run-blocking line ever (PFT) - For much of this season, Rams running back Todd Gurley was touted as an MVP candidate, as he racked up 100-yard games and scored more than one rushing touchdown per game. But then a funny thing happened at the end of the season: Gurley missed two games. And the Rams didn’t miss him at all.
- Lamar Jackson had league’s worst fumbling problem (Baltimore Sun) - As the franchise prepares for life after Joe Flacco this offseason, it will hand over the keys on offense to a quarterback whose rookie year raised concerns about his sure-handedness. Team officials face an unenviable prospect: that Lamar Jackson might prove even more fumble-prone than his predecessor.