- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium; Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Chris Myers (play-by-play) & Daryl Johnston (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 62 degrees (feels like 60 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 16 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Pick’em
- Over/under: 46
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the BLUE areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Seahawks game on FOX.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- The Browns will be wearing their primary color rush uniforms (all brown).
- Expect to see some orange towels in the stands:
- This is the retirement game for Swagger, as he makes his final appearance before handing off to his offspring, SJ:
- Seahawks CB Jamar Taylor played two seasons for the Browns from 2016-17.
- Seahawks LB Mychal Kendricks was on the Browns roster for part of the 2018 offseason and training camp.
- Seahawks strength and conditioning assistant Jamie Yanchar was a part-time strength assistant for the Browns from 1986-88. Yanchar is a native of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Browns DT Sheldon Richardson played for Seattle in 2017.
- Browns RB coach/run game coordinator Stump Mitchell served eight seasons (1999-2007) in the same role for Seattle.
- The Browns have a 6-12 all-time record against the Seahawks.
- The last time these two teams met was December 20, 2015, when the Browns lost to the Seahawks 30-13 in Seattle. Cleveland got off to a good start with a touchdown pass to TE Gary Barnidge, but it was mostly Seattle’s game the rest of the way.
- Cleveland has won the last two times Seattle has come to Ohio. The Browns won 33-30 in overtime in November 2007, and then won 6-3 in October 2011.