At the beginning of the NFL season, you may remember us showing off a dual bobblehead by FOCO featuring both Baker Mayfield and Odell Beckham Jr. Now, we are giving away one away to a lucky Dawgs By Nature reader who is able to win our contest below! This bobblehead retails for $70.
To enter, you will answer the six questions below in the comments section, plus the tiebreaker question. We will tally up everyone’s score after the Browns vs. Patriots game. Whoever answered the most questions correct will be the winner. If two or more people are tied for the lead, we will use the tiebreaker question. If there still ends up being a tie after that, then the winner will be the person who made their submission first.
Tip: Some useful reference information for a couple of the questions below is that the Patriots’ defense has only allowed three touchdowns total this year.
1. Who will win the game - Browns or Patriots?
2. Will Nick Chubb run for a touchdown? (Yes/No)
3. Will Baker Mayfield hit Odell Beckham Jr. for a touchdown? (Yes/No)
4. Which player will score the Browns’ first touchdown? (You can also say no touchdowns will be scored; note that if you predict a passing touchdown, you must name the passer and the receiver)
5. Which defensive player will register the Browns’ first sack, interception, or fumble recovery (whichever comes first)?
6. Over/under: 45.5 points for both teams
TIEBREAKER: How many passing yards will Baker Mayfield have? Winner will be the person closest to the total in absolute value; if there is still a tie, it’ll be the person who submitted their answers first.
Below is a template you can copy+paste to the comments:
Comments must be made by 4:20 PM ET on Sunday, October 27, 2019, in order to be eligible. Good luck!