The Cleveland Browns play on the road Sunday against the New England Patriots. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium; Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV Channel: CBS - Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Tony Romo (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 52 degrees (feels like 48 degrees) with a 100% chance or rain. 11 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: New England by 11
- Over/under: 43.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the RED areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Patriots game on CBS.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- The Browns will be wearing white jerseys and white pants.
PATRIOTS GAME FORECAST: Headed to the Pats/Browns game? Dress for heavy rain and chilly temperatures. Some rumbles of thunder are possible during the game, too. pic.twitter.com/Pe9wMpZCwe— T.J. Del Santo ⚡ (@tjdelsanto) October 27, 2019
- Patriots HC Bill Belichick served as HC for Cleveland from 1991-95.
- Patriots LB Jamie Collins Sr. played for the Browns from 2016-18.
- Patriots TE Ben Watson played for the Browns from 2010-12.
- Patriots CB Jason McCourty played for the Browns in 2017.
- Patriots DL Danny Shelton played for the Browns from 2015-17.
- Browns DB coach DeWayne Walker served in the same role for the Patriots from 1998-2000.
- Patriots Director of skill development Joe Kim is a native of Lakewood, Ohio and previously coached for the Browns.
- The Browns have a 13-11 all-time record against the Patriots.
- The last time these two teams met was October 9, 2016, when the Browns lost to the Patriots 33-13 in Cleveland. The Browns tied things up at 7-7 mid-way through the first quarter, thanks to a touchdown pass from Cody Kessler to Andrew Hawkins. But Kessler suffered an injury, giving way to Charlie Whitehurst. Tom Brady found tight end Martellus Bennett for three touchdown passes, coasting the rest of the way as Brady threw for 406 yards.