- Browns determined to exploit Josh Allen’s fumbling problem (beaconjournal.com) - The Browns hope Josh Allen loses his grip. Desperate to snap their four-game losing streak and prevail at home for the first time this season, the Browns (2-6) view the young quarterback’s fumbling problem as a weakness they can exploit Sunday when they face the Buffalo Bills (6-2) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- 5 stats that paint a picture of a disappointing season (cleveland.com) - Myles Garrett said on Friday that he doesn’t see why the Browns can’t go 10-6. If you’ve watched the Browns win two of their first eight games, you might have a counter argument. There are no shortage of statistics that explain how the Browns have dug such a hole for themselves. But I found five that might explain their current predicament more than others.
- Why are the Browns favored over the Bills? (Buffalo News) - The Bills are 6-2 and 3-0 on the road. The Cleveland Browns are 2-6 and 0-3 at home. Buffalo seemingly should be an obvious favorite heading into Sunday’s game at FirstEnergy Stadium. But instead the Browns opened as a three-point favorite Sunday night, although the line has already moved to two in some places. Why?
- 12 questions for Kareem Hunt (clevelandbrowns.com) - Kareem Hunt’s long wait ends Sunday, and he’s entering his second chance on the football field with a level of gratitude and thankfulness he admits he didn’t have during the first part of his NFL career.
- Jets owner to remain patient with Adam Gase (ESPN) - Despite the public unrest amongst some New York Jets fans and the repeated calls for coach Adam Gase’s job, team owner Christopher Johnson is expected to remain patient, per sources familiar with his thinking. Circumstances always could change, but ownership is not inclined to make any head-coaching moves.
- 2019 midseason All-Pro team (NFL.com) - At this moment, which players are the best of the best at each position? Now that every team has played at least half of its regular-season games, Chris Wesseling provides his 2019 Midseason All-Pro Team.
- San Francisco TE George Kittle doubtful for Monday night (Niners Nation) - One of the best players for the San Francisco 49ers might not be playing in Monday night’s game against the Seattle Seahawks. Per Kyle Shanahan, tight end George Kittle is listed as doubtful for Monday Night Football.
- Colts to sit Jacoby Brissett for Brian Hoyer (indystar.com) - When the Indianapolis Colts take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium, they will do so without the services of Jacoby Brissett.