The Cleveland Browns play at home on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: First Energy Stadium; Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: FOX - Chris Myers (play-by-play) & Daryl Johnston (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WJW-Channel 8.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 45 degrees (feels like 40 degrees) with a 10% chance or rain. 12 MPH winds from the Southwest.
- Odds: Browns by 11
- Over/under: 45.5
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the ORANGE areas below will get to watch the Dolphins vs. Browns game on CBS.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- The Browns will be wearing their brown jerseys and orange pants for the second time this season; they last wore it against the Bills in Week 10.
- Pro Bowl voting is now open:
- WR Jarvis Landry - With a touchdown catch, will be the first Brown with at least one receiving touchdown in four consecutive games since Gary Barnidge in 2015.
Most consecutive pass attempts without an INT, longest active @NFL streaks:— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) November 22, 2019
Kirk Cousins 177
Josh Allen 163
Baker Mayfield 138
- Browns DE Olivier Vernon played with the Dolphins from 2012-15.
- Browns WR Jarvis Landry played for the Dolphins from 2014-17.
- The Browns have a 8-9 all-time record against the Dolphins.
- The last time these two teams met was September 25, 2016, when the Browns lost to the Dolphins 30-24 in overtime at Miami. Cleveland led 13-10 at the half before a touchdown pass to Jarvis Landry (then with the Dolphins) put Miami on top. Cleveland finished regulation with 10 unanswered points in the fourth quarter, including a touchdown run by Terrelle Pryor, but Cody Parkey’s game-winning attempt from 46 yards out was no good. In overtime, Landry had a key 32-yard reception that set up Jay Ajayi’s game-winning touchdown run from 11 yards out.