|Sheldon Richardson||56||77%||3 tackles (3 combined). 1 QH, 2 passes defended, 1 FF.|
|Larry Ogunjobi||52||71%||No stats registered.|
|Porter Gustin||45||62%||3 tackles (3 combined). 1 QH, 1 fumble recovery.|
|Bryan Cox Jr.||40||55%||2 tackles (2 combined). 1 QH.|
|Chad Thomas||34||47%||1 tackle, 1 assist (2 combined).|
|Eli Ankou||26||36%||1 assist (1 combined).|
|Robert McCray||25||34%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
|Justin Zimmer||16||22%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
- Porter Gustin fell on top of a muffed handoff for a fumble recovery.
- Later in the game, Sheldon Richardson had a blind backward punch that forced a fumble on a Ravens running back. Somehow, Cleveland couldn’t recover the loose ball.
- Larry Ogunjobi played 71% of the snaps, but did not register a stat.
- Newcomers Robert McCray and Justin Zimmer saw immediate action, playing 34% and 22% of the snaps, respectively.
|Joe Schobert||73||100%||5 tackles, 4 assists (9 combined).|
|Mack Wilson||73||100%||4 tackles (4 combined). 1 pass defended.|
|Sione Takitaki||36||49%||4 tackles, 2 assists (6 combined).|
- For the second straight week, it was a lackluster day by Joe Schobert, who has not played well against mobile quarterbacks. Here is what PFF had to say:
Cleveland’s linebackers struggled against the Baltimore offense as the Ravens attacked the middle of the field both in the run game and on pass plays. Linebacker Joe Schobert was no exception, as he failed to come off blocks and attack the line of scrimmage despite picking up nine tackles in the contest.
- Sione Takitaki played in 49% of the snaps, a season-high for the rookie.
|Denzel Ward||72||99%||5 tackles (5 combined).|
|Greedy Williams||45||62%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined). 1 TFL.|
|T.J. Carrie||28||38%||2 assists (2 combined). 1 pass defended.|
- Despite the lackluster day defensively, the Browns’ cornerbacks played well. Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams received praise from PFF, with Williams being the highest-graded defensive player. However, it should be noted that wide receiver is the area on offense that the Ravens really don’t use.
The #Browns highest-graded player* on defense vs. #RavensFlock was Greedy Williams (72.7 defensive grade). Williams allowed only two catches for a total of 15 yards, adding three tackles and one defensive stop— PFF CLE Browns (@PFF_Browns) December 24, 2019
*min. 25 snaps
|Damarious Randall||73||100%||8 tackles, 2 assists (10 combined).|
|Sheldrick Redwine||62||85%||3 tackles, 2 assists (5 combined).|
|Juston Burris||46||63%||2 tackles, 1 assist (3 combined).|
|Eric Murray||1||1%||No stats registered.|
- Damarious Randall had a team-high 10 tackles.
- Eric Murray made his return to action, but only played 1 snap defensively (with the rest being on special teams).