|Olivier Vernon||53||77%||2 assists (2 combined). 0.5 sack, 1 QH.|
|Larry Ogunjobi||49||71%||5 tackles, 1 assist (6 combined). 2 TFL.|
|Sheldon Richardson||48||70%||1 tackle, 2 assists (3 combined).|
|Porter Gustin||44||64%||3 tackles, 1 assist (4 combined).|
|Chad Thomas||28||41%||2 assists (2 combined).|
|Eli Ankou||22||32%||1 tackle (1 combined).|
|Bryan Cox Jr.||19||28%||3 tackles, 1 assist (4 combined). 1 TFL.|
|Justin Zimmer||14||20%||1 tackle, 3 assists (4 combined). 1 TFL.|
- Olivier Vernon was active and ended up playing the most snaps among the defensive linemen. It didn’t matter much, as Joe Mixon still gashed Cleveland for 6.2 YPC.
- Larry Ogunjobi had 2 tackles for a loss. Bryan Cox had a nice read on a play at one point, but left with an injury.
|Joe Schobert||69||100%||5 tackles, 3 assists (8 combined). 1 TFL.|
|Mack Wilson||69||100%||6 tackles, 3 assists (9 combined). 1 TFL.|
|Sione Takitaki||9||13%||1 assist (1 combined).|
- Joe Schobert had a mixed bag game. He had one positive play in which he nabbed Joe Mixon in the backfield for a loss, which was a shocker because all I kept seeing was Mixon break every first and second tackle coming at him.
- Mack Wilson had a read on one pass, but his diving attempt wasn’t close enough to intercept it.
|Denzel Ward||67||97%||6 tackles (6 combined). 1 INT, 2 passes defended.|
|Greedy Williams||63||91%||1 tackle, 2 assists (3 combined).|
- Denzel Ward was credited by PFF as having a good day in coverage. Andy Dalton kept trying to force a deep ball to John Ross, but that’s one area where the defense wasn’t fooled and Ward picked off a pass on an attempt at it.
|Damarious Randall||69||100%||3 assists (3 combined). 0.5 sack, 1 QH, 2 passes defended.|
|Sheldrick Redwine||68||99%||2 tackles, 2 assists (4 combined).|
|Eric Murray||44||64%||1 assist (1 combined).|
|Juston Burris||23||33%||1 tackle, 1 assist (2 combined). 2 passes defended.|
- I like the instincts of Sheldrick Redwine, but he ultimately whiffed or was trucked on at least two plays that led to significantly more yardage.
- In his second week back from injury, Eric Murray played 64% of the snaps.