The league will officially announce the 2019 NFL regular season schedule at 8:00 PM ET tonight. When the schedule comes out, we will dedicate a full article to it, including some early analysis of how things shaped out for Cleveland. In the mean time, there could be various schedule leaks throughout the day, helping us piece a few things together.
2019 Browns Schedule Tracker
- Somehow, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News got the whole Jets schedule. Although Browns WR Odell Beckham initially had us believing that Cleveland would kick off the season on Monday Night against the Jets, that isn’t the case. However, Mehta has the Browns facing the Jets in Week 2 on Monday Night Football, as we noted earlier.
- Per Jeff Howe of The Athletic, the Browns will take on the Patriots in Week 8 during the 4:25 PM time slot, meaning it’ll likely be announced by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on CBS:
The game you’ve all been waiting for:— Jeff Howe (@jeffphowe) April 17, 2019
Patriots-Browns is Week 8 (Oct. 27) at 4:25 p.m.
- Ryan Talbot, a noted reporter covering the Bills, says that Cleveland will host Buffalo in Week 10 at a regular 1:00 PM start time.
- Continuing with the AFC East, Safid Deen of the Sun Sentinel says the Browns will host the Miami Dolphins in Week 12, leading up to Thanksgiving week.
The #Dolphins will visit Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns in Week 12 on Nov. 24. That's before Thanksgiving, per source.— Safid Deen (@Safid_Deen) April 17, 2019
- According to 247sports, the Browns will open the season at home against...the Tennessee Titans? Well, I guess it’s a change from facing Pittsburgh. It would be a faceoff between the best two fanbases in the NFL, lol (referring to that Twitter poll).