- Game Time/Date: Monday, September 16, 2019 at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Location: MetLife Stadium; East Rutherford, NJ
- TV Channel: ESPN - Joe Tessitore (play-by-play) & Booger McFarland (analyst).
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 73 degrees (feels like 73 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 7 MPH winds.
- Odds: Browns by 7
- Over/under: 44
Interesting Stats / Notes
- The Browns vs. Jets game was featured on the first telecast of “Monday Night Football” 50 years ago, when Browns defeated the Jets 31-21 on September 21, 1970.
- DE Myles Garrett: Could become the first Brown to have multiple sacks in consecutive games since LB Jamir Miller 2001.
- Browns DT Sheldon Richardson was a first-round pick by the Jets in 2013.
- Browns QB Drew Stanton played for the Jets in 2012.
- Jets OC/QB coach Dowell Loggains was the quarterbacks coach for the Browns in 2014.
- Jets defensive assistant Blake Williams served as the linebacker’s coach with the Browns for two seasons (2017-18).
- Browns running backs/run game coordinator Stump Mitchell was the running backs coach for the New York Jets from 2017-18.
- Jets defensive coordinator Gregg Williams (2017-18) spent two seasons as the Browns defensive coordinator. Also served as interim head coach for the final eight games of the 2018 season.
- Jets defensive assistant Eric Sanders served as defensive quality control coach with the Browns for three seasons (2016-18).
- The Browns have a 13-12 all-time record against the Jets.
- The last time these two teams met was September 20, 2018, on Thursday Night Football when the Browns defeated the Jets 21-17. Tyrod Taylor exited the game with an injury, paving the way for Baker Mayfield to make his NFL debut and lead Cleveland to victory.