The Cleveland Browns play on the road Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Location: M&T Bank Stadium; Baltimore, MD
- TV Channel: CBS - Greg Gumbel (play-by-play) & Trent Green (analyst).
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 82 degrees (feels like 85 degrees) with a 0% chance or rain. 8 MPH winds from the Northeast.
- Odds: Ravens by 7
- Over/under: 45
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the BLUE areas below will get to watch the Browns vs. Ravens game on TV.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- The Browns will be wearing their white jerseys with orange pants.
Our inactives for #CLEvsBAL: pic.twitter.com/M7w5idXGce— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) September 29, 2019
- Ravens Midwest area scout Dwaune Jones played for the Browns in 2000.
- Ravens east area scout Bobby Vega spent 13 years as a scouting assistant at the Browns from 2005-17.
- Ravens T Orlando Brown’s father, Orlando Brown Sr., was a starting T for the Browns from 1993-95 and 1999.
- Ravens QB Robert Griffin III played for the Browns in 2016.
- Ravens WR Willie Snead IV spent time on the Browns roster in 2014.
- Browns S Jermaine Whitehead is a former Raven.
- The Browns have a 10-30 all-time record against the Ravens.
- The last time these two teams met was December 30, 2018, when the Browns lost to the Ravens 26-24. Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson squared off against each other; and while the Browns were trailing for most of the game, it was a good showoff between the two rookies. Mayfield threw for three touchdowns, but his three interceptions, including a game-sealing one by ILB C.J. Mosley, sent Baltimore to the postseason.