The Cleveland Browns are getting a jump on dumping their current uniform set.
Since the new kit will not be ready until 2020, the Browns announced on Wednesday that they have designated their all-Brown Color Rush uniforms as their primary uniforms and will wear them for six home games this season.
Cleveland will wear the popular uniforms for Sunday’s season opener against the Tennessee Titans, as well as for home games on:
- September 22 against the Los Angeles Rams
- October 13 against the Seattle Seahawks
- November 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers
- December 8 against the Cincinnati Bengals
- December 22 against the Baltimore Ravens
No word from the team about which uniform combination they will wear for those two games, although the team’s website says to “stay tuned for a full, week-by-week breakdown of when and where the Browns will wear their Primary Colors in 2019,” so there may be more than six appearances on the docket.