The Cleveland Browns play at home on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. Here are some nuggets about the matchup, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
- Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming Coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (sidelines)
- Weather: 64 degrees (feels like 64 degrees) with a 15% chance or rain. 10 MPH winds from the East.
- Odds: Pickem
- Over/under: 48
TV Distribution Map
Fans in the GREEN areas below will get to watch Indianapolis vs. Cleveland on CBS.
- The Browns will have brown jerseys and orange pants against Indianapolis:
- Colts director of college scouting Morocco Brown served as the Browns VP of player personnel from 2014-15.
- Colts director of player development Brian Decker spent two seasons as the player personnel strategist for the Browns.
- Colts DL coach Brian Baker served as the Browns OLBs coach in 2013.
- Colts STC Bubba Ventrone played for the Browns from 2009-12.
- Colts S Ibraheim Campbell was drafted by the Browns in the fourth round (115th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft and played for the team from 2015-17.
- Colts CB T.J. Carrie played for the Browns from 2018-19.
- Colts DT Eli Ankou played for the Browns in 2019 and spent the 2020 preseason with the team.
- Browns General Manager and EVP of Football Operations Andrew Berry started in the NFL as a scouting assistant with Indianapolis in 2009 and was with the Colts for seven seasons.
- Browns senior football advisor Ryan Grigson served as the Colts General Manager from 2012-16.
- Browns VP of Player Personnel Glenn Cook started his NFL career as a scouting assistant with the Colts in 2011.
- Browns assistant DBs coach Brandon Lynch played for the Colts from 2005-06.
- The Browns have a 15-15 all-time record against the Colts.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was September 24, 2017, when the Colts defeated the Browns 31-28 in Indianapolis. The Colts had been winning 31-14 before a DeShone Kizer touchdown pass to Kenny Britt and then a 1-yard touchdown run by Kizer in the final 7 minutes made it a closer game.